TUT Bus Registration Online. Tshwane University of Technology students can now proceed to apply for the TUT online bus registration for the new session.
TUT Bus Registration Online 2021/2022
The management of the Tshwane University of Technology has opened the portal for all students to start the registration for the bus. You will find details on how to register successfully below.
Students are advised to carefully read and follow the following process or steps to register:
- Please click here to visit the Power Apps system.
- Click Continue, only after the system has confirmed your profile.
- Carefully read the rules and regulations related to bus registration.
- After you agree to the rules, immediately click on the NEXT STEP button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, the system will detect your campus.
- Select YES or NO for Accredited Accommodation by clicking the drop-down arrow button.
- To accept the rules and SUBMIT your application, Click inside the checkbox.
- Upon submission, a successful pop-up message and email for an application will be sent to you immediately.
- Kindly await approval from Transport Department.
- Once your application gets approved, kindly proceed to CPS so a valid bus transport student card will be issued out to you.
For more information visit official website https://apps.powerapps.com/play/fabec565-bac7-4ffb-bd0b-f8eea02a298b?tenantId=3df74539-9453-4d03-bb9d-b9102cb9ce9c&source=portal&screenColor=rgba%280%2c+176%2c+240%2c+1%29&skipAppMetadata=true&skipMobileRedirect=1