TUDARCO Notice To All Students, May 2020
Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College (TUDARCo) is a centre for quality education, offering a diverse range of academic qualifications. We offer quality teaching and learning facilities, advice and support for students, to enable them succeed in achieving their academic goals.
Read Also:- TURDACO Admission Window 2020/2021
We have qualified and dedicated staff who are ready to support students in all circumstances. Transform your future at Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College. Come and discover a host of exciting full time courses offered as morning or evening session, and make your resolutions a reality.
NOTICE TO ALL TUDARCo STUDENTS
This is to inform all Tumaini University Dar es Salaam College – TUDARCo students that:
- Following the government DIRECTIVES of resumption of universities operations, we would like to inform all students that academic activities at the College will start with effect from 01/06/2020.
- All students should make arrangements and report to the College on 01/06/2020 without fail. The Time Table for Second Semester will be available in the Students Government Office, all notice Boards and on the College Website.
- All students are advised to pay tuition fees through A/C No 01J1021002200 CRDB or of the Bursar before they report for Studies.
- Registration should be made through ONLINE STUDENTS INFORMATION MANAGEMENT – OSIM. Deadline for registration after payment of fees will be on 15/06/2020
- ALL students are advised to take all necessary measures and precautions against Covid-19. Every Student MUST wear a face mask while at the College.
- TUDARCo Management is making arrangements to ensure all health safety measures are taken against the spread of COVID-19.
Professor Andrew L. Mollel
22 May 2020