Department of Transport and Public Works is now accepting applications for Traffic Student Intake 2022 At Western Cape
Western Cape traffic officer intake
Are you interested in a career in traffic law enforcement? Applications for the Western Cape traffic officer intake for 2022 are now open.
Requirements For Traffic Student Intake 2022 At Western Cape
- A Senior Certificate or equivalent qualification;
- Valid motor vehicle license (manual) code B (learners licenses will not be accepted;
- Applicant must be physically fit, pregnant persons will not be considered as physical tasks during recruitment and subsequent training may pose a threat to the unborn child and/or mother;
- Visible tattoos and body piercings (except females with one piercing in each ear) will disqualify an applicant as this will not compliment uniformity in a uniform wearing environment;
- No criminal record;
- Candidates must qualify for appointment as an Authorized Officer and for the appointment as Peace Officer in terms of the Criminal Procedure Act 51 of 1977;
- Well versed with the home language of the majority of residents in a specific area where the successful incumbents will be appointed;
- Candidates reserved for shortlisting will be subject to undergo fingerprint checks by the SAPS and will be required to undergo the following tests: interview, knowledge test, fitness, driving test and a medical test as proof that the reserved candidates may do strenuous exercise;
- Applicants must be resident in the immediate vicinity of their selected traffic centres, if appointed afterwards.
- Applicants 35 years and older do not qualify as this is a National requirement.
How to apply Traffic Student Intake 2022 At Western Cape
Only online applications will be considered.
Please apply via the online Western Cape Government Careers portal only. If this is your first time applying, you will need to follow the following steps:
- Click on SIGN UP
- Complete the required information
- Verify your email address (you will receive an email helping you to do this)
- Submit all required attachments and ensure your profile is complete
- Click APPLY on the actual job advertisement on the Western Cape Government Careers portal
- You will receive an email confirming that your application has been received.
Apply online by 8 October 2021.
For more information and to apply Visit official webage Traffic Student Intake 2022 At Western Cape