TRA Online TIN Service (OTS) | Online TIN Registration
TRA Online TIN Services (OTS) is the online platform that will allow TRA to provide a more efficient and cost effective self-service TIN registration to customers(Taxpayers) in a timely manner, as access to the service will be made available on a 24/7 basis.
The System shall be integrated with National Identification System for proof of individual identity during registration process.
The System requires that each applicant has a National Identification Number (NIN) that has been issued by National Identification Authority (NIDA).
Online TIN service allow Taxpayer to be registered and profile to be created online. It is a Web-based self-service facility that enable Taxpayer to receive and print copy of TIN certificate without visit TRA offices.
- Getting Started
- NIN Authentication and User Management
- User: Taxpayer
One-Time Password (OTP) Authentication
- Browse TRA Online TIN Service on TRA website (www.tra.go.tz) found under Register TIN or direct URL (https://ots.tra.go.tz) and click register button
- Enter National ID and Mobile Number captured during national ID registration and then Click Next button
- Enter One Time Password (OTP) and Click Next
Random Security Questions Authentication
If mobile number is wrong or not entered the system will authenticate user by using random security questions that relate to the details of provided during National ID registration
- Browse TRA Online TIN Service on TRA website (www.tra.go.tz), under Register TIN or direct URL (https://ots.tra.go.tz) and click register button
- Enter National ID then click Next
- Enter Security Answers then click Next