Toyota South Africa Motors invites qualifying student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
- Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Toyota South Africa Motors Bursaries 2022
Toyota recognizes the value of bridging the gap between tertiary education and the world of work. Their vision is not only to contribute financially but to equip successful candidates with workplace experience through vacation work and potential exposure to Toyota’s flagship graduate programme.
Accelerate your success by applying for our bursary programme and take the first step towards a promising future. Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing full-time study in the following fields:
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Accounting (Non-CA) – degree must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Business Science Analytics
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Strong academic and leadership potential
- Achieved a minimum result of 75% for Mathematics and English in Matric
- Achieved an overall average above 70% at Tertiary. The matric criteria will be adjusted to a 65% minimum if the tertiary average exceeds 80%
- Combined household income of R750,000 per annum.
How to apply Toyota South Africa Motors Bursaries 2022
- Applications must be completed on StudyTrust’s WhatsApp platform before 30 September to be considered for a bursary for next year.
- Please carefully read the instructions on the Study Trust Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.