Toyota Graduate Development Programme. Toyota offers an 18-month Graduate Development Programme (GDP), which is targeted towards recent graduates looking for their first job to start and develop their career.
As a graduate, you will be assigned a job with a contract of unlimited duration.
Toyota Graduate Development Programme
The graduate development programme will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop a quick understanding and ability to apply the Toyota Way of working while being supported and guided by your mentor and colleagues.
- Evolve quickly and smoothly into fully participating and effective employees.
The programme details:
You will learn about:
- The Toyota way values, our corporate culture and our strong identity.
- Toyota business tools such as problem solving, focussing on identification of problems and finding the root cause in order to develop correct countermeasures.
- Writing reports which enable to build consensus and ensure that the right decisions are made quickly.
- Managing projects with a mind-set of stakeholder collaboration and continuous improvement.
- The Toyota customer first philosophy, which is leading to customer satisfaction and recommendation.
- Line Training (mandatory) : Spend several weeks in one of our production plants as a team member working on the line and experiencing the famous Toyota Production System.
- Cross Divisional Placement (upon Function’s decision). Spend several weeks in a different division from your own, grasping the requirements of an internal customer.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s / master’s / University degree.
- Less than 18 months professional experience (NOT including Internships or Summer / Student jobs).
- Fluency in English.
For the more information and to apply visit official webage Toyota Graduate Development Programme