TIE Online Library “Maktaba Ya Mtandao TET”. The institutional structure is used to enable TET to manage its vision and core responsibilities. At the very top of the TET structure there is a Council that is legally responsible for leadership and is accountable to the Minister responsible for education. Under the Council is the Director General of the Institute with the executive authority of professional and operational functions.
According to the 2009 Structure, under the Director General there are four professional departments and nine operational units which together enable “TET” to discharge its core responsibilities as set out in Act No. 13 of 1975 which established the institution.
TIE Online Library “Maktaba Ya Mtandao TET”
Follow these steps:
- Login to TET website www.tie.go.tz 02.
- Right hand you will see the word Library “MAKTABA” Click there to open
- Scroll down you will see Public schools, private schools
- Click according to your school
- Enter “user” ID which is tet
- Enter the password which is tet2020.
NOTE: This service is free no any charges.
You can read instructions in Swahili from attached image below
- Literature books
- Reference books
For teachers and students of public schools click here to enter the online library.
For teachers and students of non-government schools click here to enter the online library.
TIE Library Quickly Links
- TIE online Library Login ==>> https://library.tie.sc.tz/login
- TIE forgetting password, reset ==>>https://library.tie.sc.tz/password/reset
- TIE Verify Your Information ==>>https://library.tie.sc.tz/account
For the more information Visit official Webpage TIE Online Library “Maktaba Ya Mtandao TET”