Finding the details on TIA Selected Applicants 2021/22. we use to update latest news for TIA Selection 2021/2022 results. if you applied for the Tanzania Institute of Accountancy to study undergraduate studies and have desire to see your selection status. Here we have list of TIA Selected Applicants 2021/22
How to check Application Status
Do apply for the University 2021/2022 academic year and need to know your application status. Here we show you the way to get know your Selection status if selected or not selected.
Now, all candidates applied for admission at University 2021/2022 academic year can simply check their admission status via online application system by following simple steps:-
- Visit TIA University online application system
- Then after opened must login in the system using information create during application that is:-
- Then after you can view your selection status
TIA Selected Applicants 2021/2022 | TIA Selection 2021 PDF
Also, TIA Selections will be available in form of PDF file that you will be required to download and search your names, if you will see you will be selected, for those who won’t see their names can wait and apply for the next admission window by reading carefully all TIA admission requirements to be admitted at Tanzania Institute of Accountancy. The following below is attached PDF file for selected applicants single Selected Applicants and Multiple Selected Applicants:-
1. Single Selected Applicants
Those are students who selected with one university. If you selected with university or courses that doesn’t interested you can unconfirm your admission and apply for the next round Here
2. Multiple Selected Applicants
Those are the students who applied for the admission and they selected in more than one university. Students with multiple selections/admission are required to confirm their admission status to only one university that they have been selected.
What next for TIA Selected Applicants 2021/2022
For those selected applicants for this round have to confirm if they will join with selected university or not, so as each university to know chances remains to admit other students.
How to confirm University Selection At TIA
To confirm your admission please follow the following steps:
- Login to your admission profile in the University admission system.
- Request a confirmation code through a link in your admission profile.
- You will receive a SPECIAL CODE sent to you via SMS or will be show in the system.
- Enter the SPECIAL CODE you received into your admission profile to complete your confirmation.
What to do if you are not Selected
if you are not Selected in this first round application don’t give up still you have a chance to apply for the next application window. But make sure your consider the following things:-
- Read carefully TCU Admission guidebook that has all criteria and requirements to be admitted for each programme.
- Apply the programme by considering your Form Six NECTA Results or Diploma.
- Avoid to apply for the courses with higher competition while you result are not good because you will have no great chance to be selected.
Joining Instructions for TIA Selected Applicants 2021/22
The TIA Online application system provides a mechanism for applicants to track the progress of the admission process at any given time, and also download the admission letter and joining instructions. All this can be done from the applicant’s portal account by the click of a button also, Selected Applicants can download Admission and Joining Instructions form from the College website or collect the same at the College in the Admissions office. Also uniforumtz.com we will try to keep here PDF for you to download easily. TIA Joining instructions 2021/2022 PDF File (All Campuses)
TIA Selected Applicants 2021/22, visit official webage page of Tanzania Institute of Accountancy (TIA) www.tia.ac.tz