TEXTILE SALES MANAGER At Almacenes Arboleda S.A, January 2020
Ajira Mpya Tanzania 2020, Jobs Tanzania 2020, Nafasi Za Kazi 2020
Job Location: Dar es Salaam of Tanzania
We are looking for an experienced Textiles Wholesale/Retail/Manufacturer Sales Manager, expert in Fabrics and Textiles sales to join our fast-growing startup in the city of Dar es Salaam of Tanzania. We are looking for very smart and independent salesperson who are organized and a self starter, who love impressing customers with strong communication skills & deep product knowledge (fabrics and textiles expert), and who are willing to do whatever it takes to create happy customers. From your first conversation to closing deals, you will support our startup business growth. Whether getting to know the client’s needs, quoting fabrics sales, or sharing the products value proposition, you should be focused on listening and creating the best customer experience above all else. As the business and team grow, you will have opportunities to grow your career and for those seeking longer careers, this is a great opportunity to join a great sales team with amazing opportunities and benefits. If you’re interested, please send your resume to email: [email protected], and ask to fill out a quick form to start the interview process!
- Build an excellent product portfolio (types of fabrics and textiles) for your city Dar es Salaam in Tanzania, from scratch while recruiting and training a competitive sales team.
- Lead from the front in closing deals, onboarding clients and do the account management for your city’s partners.
- Build processes to scale the sales effort without compromising quality of sales support.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the sales team in order to achieve the accorded sales targets.
- Work hard with your team, helping and guiding them during difficult negotiations to close important deals with top fabric stores and city smaller partners.
- Drive structure and analytics into the daily sales process: setting responsibilities, meetings, and supervising team performance.
- Work closely with our Guatemalan Sales Operations Department to define commissions, rewards, and incentives to motivate the local team.
- Coordinate and manage the Sales Plans defined together with the Guatemalan Sales Operation Manager.
- At least, two (2) years of experience in managing high-performance fabrics and textiles sales in the ciy of Dar es Salaam in Tanzania.
- Previous work experience in a Fabrics/Textiles Wholesale/Retail Sales Company with high-demanding environment is preferred.
- Sales hunger is a must! You may never take a no for an answer.
- Ability to master new products and concepts quickly
- Ability to develop and refine new sales processes
- Attention to detail, organization and prioritization skill set
- Professional home office work setup allowing for high quality phone & video conversations
- Car in good working condition
- English, Spanish,or both fluency
- Available to work 40 hours per week between 8am and 5pm, and possibly some weekends
- Proven record in leading, motivating and coaching high performing fabric sales teams.
- Highly motivated, results-driven, strategic thinker, with strong leadership and great fabric business fundamentals.
- Strong communication abilities with ability to influence and drive change and business growth.
- Stable high-speed internet connection (at least 5 Mbps)
- Good Laptop setup with Chrome browser
- Noise cancellation headset
- Data availability – Ability to access up to 1.5 GB of data per day during storm outages
Pay and Great Benefits:
- Monthly Salary Base + commission highly competitive for the country
- Gas and Expenses payments
Mode of Application
If you’re interested, please send your resume to email: [email protected], and ask to fill out a quick form to start the interview process!
We will contact by phone or email, all candidates who fills out the requirements needed and have complete responses within 2-5 days.