17 Job Vacancies At Tetra Tech International Development Services
Technical and Administration/Finance Specialists – Horticulture Value Chain
Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is looking for qualified candidates to serve in a number of roles for an anticipated horticulture value chain program in Tanzania. We are looking for visionary leaders, strong managers and creative thinkers who work well with partners, and who have a passion for and a commitment to finding local solutions to food security problems. These positions are anticipated to be full time positions, based in a number of locations in the Southern Highlands (Morogoro, Iringa and Mbeya) and Zanzibar, for a period of up to five years.
Positions for which qualified candidates are sought include:
- Chief of Party
- Deputy Chief of Party
- Senior Horticulture Production Specialist/Advisor
- Senior Agribusiness Development and Market Systems Specialist
- Private Sector Engagement Specialist
- Horticulture Post Harvest Handling, Transformation and Processing Specialist
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist
- Regional Horticulture technicians
- Regional Agribusiness and Marketing Specialists
- Access to finance specialist
- Communications and Outreach director
- Gender, youth and social inclusion specialist
- Operations Manager
- Finance Manager
- Grants Manager
- Human Resource Specialist
- Admin, Procurement and Logistics specialist
Qualifications Tetra Tech International Development Services
All senior technical positions require:
- Masters’ Degrees from accredited institutions
- 10 years of experience contributing to successful private sector-oriented development projects or industries in Tanzania.
- Regional specialist positions require five years of agribusiness experience, and administrative positions require five years’ professional work experience.
- Tanzanian candidates, especially women and people with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech International Development Services is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees – 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Tetra Tech International Development Services combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.