Team Services Manager
Ready to score?
You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to lead and strengthen the team in charge of organizing the biggest celebration of African football: Total Energies Africa Cup of Nations Cameroon 2021.
CAF is looking for a Team Services Manager, to ensure the successful operational delivery of the biennial competition, we have set up a local events team. Its aim is to improve the experience of teams, guests, fans, and spectators by delivering successfully across all operational areas.
The 2021 Africa Cup of Nations will begin from January 9 to February 6, 2022, with six stadiums set to host the games across five cities in Cameroon.
This role is a temporary contract running until end of February 2022 and will be based in Yaoundé.
- Prepare various Team Services and Referee Services operational concepts, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure the implementation of training sites requirements, accommodation, team movements, and various team requirements before and during AFCON.
- Draft and update operational plans for team hotels and training sites.
- Drive the cross-functional interaction with all functional areas for teams related operations (Transport, visa, training sites, accommodation… etc.).
- Recruit, train, and manage TLOs.
- Coordinate the PMA’s daily activities during the final tournament.
- Support the Team Services and Training Grounds team with their daily operations.
- Coordinate and align the services delivered by various CAF projects and suppliers.
- Organize workshops and information sessions with national associations.
- Represent Team Services at various operational meetings, and other relevant activities to teams, PMAs families and friends, and referees.
- Actively participate and contribute into team hotels and training sites operational planning.
- Drive locally the preparation of Team-related events, such as team workshop, team visits… etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Management, or related fields.
- At least 5-years’ experience in Mega Events or Sports.
- Fluent in English & French Languages, both written and spoken, is a Must.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), knowledge of ERP is a Must.
- Team player, capable of adapting to different environments, flexible, patient, and resilient.
- Strong sense of accountability, responsibility, and integrity with high level of proactivity.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Manage working under pressure.
Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, age, and nationality.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters).
Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration, please send your C.V. to [email protected]
Application deadline 10/08/2021