3 Re-Application Procedures For TCU Admission (Bachelor Degree Applicants)
Who is eligible to re-apply?
All previously admitted students but for some reasons have been de-registered for different reasons.
What are the conditions for Re-Application Procedures?
- Applicants discontinued on academic grounds can apply in subsequent academic year.
- Applicants discontinued on disciplinary grounds shall not be eligible to apply until the lapse minimum of two years.
- Applicants who have been de-registered for some reasons.
- Applicants who have been selected but did not register in the previous years.
How to re-apply?
- Acquire termination/discontinuation letter from the previous institution.
- Download and fill Re-application form available in the website (www.tcu.go.tz)
- Attach the form with the letter from institution and send to:
Tanzania Commission for Universities,
P.O. BOX 6562,
Dar es Salaam.