TCU Public Notice For 15th Exhibition. The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) wishes to inform all stakeholders and the general public that the 15th Exhibitions on Higher Education, Science and Technology will be held from 31st August to 05th September 2020 at Mnazi Mmoja Grounds, Dar es Salaam. Higher Education Institutions, Regulatory, Professional and Research Bodies within and outside Tanzania are invited to take part.
- To become the leading national and regional state of the art exhibitions that will promote mutual understanding on quality assurance issues in higher education and research outputs and a platform that enhances participation, linkages/collaboration, and partnerships between Higher Education Institutions, Research and Development Institutions and the industry for the benefits of all humanity.
- To create and promote equity, collaborations, partnerships networks and linkages between Higher Education Institutions, industry, Research and Development Institutions for the attainment of national development goals as well as for the regional and global socio-economic development.
Objectives of the Exhibitions:
- Demonstrate the role played by Higher Education Institutions, Professional Bodies, as well as Research and Development Institutions in the country’s overall development.
- Educate and inform potential students and the public at large about the programmes, products and services available in Tanzania Higher Education Institutions and elsewhere.
- Foster Higher Education Institutions -industry partnerships.
- Provide a forum to engage stakeholders in a dialogue on higher education issues in the country.
- Enable prospective higher education applicants and the general public to interact with universities, Regulatory Bodies and Research Institutions to enable them make an informed career choice.
TCU Public Notice For 15th Exhibition Download PDF file below:-
Application to participate at the exhibitions (as an exhibitor) must be done by registering online through http://www.tcu.go.tz/exhibition and submit the dully filled in registration form online.
i. Exhibitors: These include Higher Education Institutions from within and outside Tanzania, Private sector firms, Research Institutions, Regulatory Bodies and Professional Bodies.
ii. Visitors: These are the higher education stakeholders, including students, parents/guardians, private sector, teachers/lecturers, government ministries/agencies, development partners and the general public.
The 15h exhibitions on Higher Education, Science and Technology will be held at Mnazi Mmoja Grounds, Dar es Salaam
The exhibitions will take six (6) days from 31st August to 05th September 2020