Call for application to apply TPC Internships For Young Graduates In Tanzania. TPC Ltd is one of the fast growing sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality.
TPC Internships For Young Graduates In Tanzania
Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill internships positions below…..
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to join TPC as INTERNS in various departments.
Objective of the Programme:
The internship programme will provide young graduates with opportunities to work with TPC for a period of 12 months in specific areas of interest to the graduates and get exposed to the real-world of work experience. TPC will use this opportunity to identify potential employees who will be the future successors when some of the TPC employees leave the Company.
New INTERNSHIPS Opportunities Moshi at TPC Limited
- Intern as a Lawyer
- Intern Agronomy (Agronomist)
- Intern Electrical Engineering
- Intern Mechanical Engineering
- Intern Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering
- Intern Agricultural Engineering
These openings are available in our organization for young Graduates from various Universities seeking to get exposed to real world of work experience in different fields as categorized below per department.
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized University in relevant field with at least an upper second class
- Must be a graduate of between year 2018 and 2020
- Strong communication (English and Kiswahili) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to details.
- High level of Flexibility and adaptability.
- Uncompromised integrity and sound work ethics.
- Computer literacy (e.g. Microsoft Word and Excel);
- Must be ready to adhere to all TPC policies and bylaws.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Confident and Interested Graduates who meet the requisite qualifications should fill in the form below and send back (the form only) to [email protected] on or before 02nd July, 2021 at 04.00pm.
Issued by: Human Resources Executive Officer, P. O. Box 93, Moshi, Kilimanjaro.
Tel: +255272754389, FAX: +255272754391.
For More Information Visit Here