Tanzania Prime Minister Give 7 Days Ndalichako. The Prime Minister, Kassim Majaliwa, has given one week to the Minister of Education, Science and Technology (MOET), Professor Ndalichako, to ensure meets with the heads of universities in the country, to identify colleges that have failed to submit student contributions to the National Health Insurance Fund (NHIF).
He issued the order while opening the first general meeting for the year 2019/2020 of the Student Association of the Tanzania Higher Learning Institutions Students’ Organization (TAHLISO) held at the Jakaya Kikwete conference hall in Dodoma.
Tanzania Prime Minister Give 7 Days Ndalichako
Recommended For You
- New 45 Amref Health Africa Jobs August, 2020
- Date To Release Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha sita 2020/2021 | Form Six Results 2020
- Government Jobs 2020 At Kigamboni Municipal Council
- Form Four Examination Format 2020
- Majibu Ya Uhakiki RITA 2020/2021
- Fomu Ya Mkopo HESLB Opened Loan Application Window 2020/2021
- RITA UHAKIKI Online System 2020/2021
Tanzania Prime Minister Majaliwa issued the order after receiving complaints from the students filed by TAHLISO Chairman Peter Noboye who said that there had been delays in health insurance cards due to some colleges delaying the delivery of NHIF funds.
He instructed all university management in the country to continue to work closely with student governments in their colleges so that they can address student challenges on time.