TAMISEMI has announced names of new employees in Health and Education sectors so as they can reduce scarcity of staffs. Secretary General Prof. Riziki Shemdoe has announced 6,749 Education jobs for Primary and Secondary schools and 2,726 Health Professionals.
Giving the statement in Dodoma earlier today Prof. Shemdoe said the number of applicants for the teaching cadre was 99,583 and 37,437 healthcare professionals, including 1,099 people with disabilities applied for the positions.
- Majina Ya Ajira Mpya Afya 2021/2022| Download PDF
- Majina Ajira Mpya Za Walimu 2021/2022 PDF TAMISEMI
TAMISEMI Date To Report At Work For New Employees
He added that new employees will not be transferred to their designated workplaces for a period of (3) years and they are required to report to the designated centers within 14 days from July 1 to 14, 2021 and those who do not report by then will have lost their seats and will be filled by other qualified applicants in the Database of the Office of the President – PMO-RALG (TAMISEMI)
Prof. Shemdoe has asked new recruits to report to their workplaces with real certificate as mentioned below:-
- Form Four and Six Certificates
- Real Professional Graduate Certificates in the relevant cadre
- National Identity Card or NIDA ID number
- Actual birth certificate.