TAKUKURU Tanzania Jobs (7 POSTS), Takukuru Chamwino, Takukuru Jobs. Director General of the Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau (PCCB) wishes to invite qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant posts in District Offices as shown below:
TAKUKURU Tanzania Jobs (7 POSTS)
1.0 INVESTIGATION OFFICERS II (7 POSTS)
1.1 Required Qualifications:
1.1.1 Academic Qualifications:
- Applicants should posses three years Advanced Diploma or Undergraduate degree from recognized learning institutions in any of the following fields; Land Management & Valuation, Building Economics (Quantity Surveyor), Electrical Engineering, Water Engineering and Highway Engineering.
1.1.2 Other Qualifications:
- Applicants should be of high integrity and ready to work in District Offices and other places as will be determined by the Director General of the Bureau.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania and not above 25 years old.
- Applicants should have a minimum pass of lower second class.
- Applicants should have good working knowledge of IT and computer related applications.
Recommended for you
- Tetra Tech Jobs 2020, Deputy Chief of Party
- Mkulazi Holding Company Ltd Jobs (3 POSTS), July 2020
- New 6 Job Vacancies At Maryland Global Initiatives Tanzania (MGIT)
- Embassy Of Sweden Tanzania Job, July 2020
- PSI Tanzania Jobs 2020, Chief Of Party
1.1.3 Other Requirements and Conditions for application
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates:
- Degree/Advanced Diploma Transcripts and Certificates.
- Postgraduate Degree/Master Degree Transcripts and Certificate (added advantage).
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Standard VII Completion Certificate.
- Professional certificates from respective boards (added advantage).
- Anti-Corruption Clubs membership certificate will be an added advantage.
- One recent passport size picture and birth certificate.
- Form IV and form VI results slips will be strictly not accepted.
- Testimonials, Partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted.
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced level education should be certified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Only verified Certificates from foreign Universities by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) will be accepted.
- Applicants must attach latest updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable physical address, contact postal address, e-mail address and phone numbers.
- Presentation of forged academic certificates and false information in the CV will necessitate legal action.
- Applicants must submit three names of referees with their reliable contact and one recent passport size photograph.
- Applicants must not have criminal records.
- Applicants who have/were terminated from the Public Service for whatever reason should not apply.
- All application letters should be Hand written in Swahili or English language.
- Applicants employed by Government Institutions should channel their applications through employers. TAKUKURU Tanzania Jobs
1.2 Mode of application
- All applications must be sent through PCCB recruitment Portal by using the following address; www.pccb.go.tz/jobportal and not otherwise (Posted/Hand delivery will not be accepted). Only applicants who will comply with the preset qualifications and conditions will be shortlisted for further recruitment processes.
- All application letters, should be addressed to;
The Director General,
Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau,
P.O. Box 1291,
Taasisi ya Kuzuia na Kupambana na Rushwa,
Mtaa wa Jamhuri,
1.3 Deadline for application :
The deadline will be on 12th August, 2020.