The Sydney Scholars Awards offers opportunities for Year 12 students or equivalent, who are commencing their studies in 2022 to apply for scholarships valued at $6,000 p.a. (for Domestic as well as Internationalstudents completing high schools
in Australia) and tenable for one year. The scholarships will be offered to students who achieve an ATAR of 95 to 99.85 (inclusive) or equivalent in conjunction with a personal statement.
You need to have the University of Sydney listed as one of your preferences throughout the application period, i.e. from April 2021 to January 2022. Please note that if you do not
include one of our courses in your preferences, we are unable to access your ATAR, and will not be able to offer you a scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded to successful applicants enrolled in any University of Sydney undergraduate degree.
Sydney Scholars Awards 2022 In Australia
$6000 scholarship that supports outstanding Year 12 students to undertake an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney.
|Value||Eligibility||Open date||Close date|
|$6000||Domestic or international studentHigh academic achiever (ATAR 95 to 99.85)Applying for an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney||8 April 2021||30 September 2021|
How to apply
- Read the application guide (pdf, 170kb) carefully.
- Complete the online application form and submit all supporting documents (including a personal statement).
The Sydney Scholars Award is valued at $6,000 and is tenable for one year of an undergraduate degree.
- be a domestic student (this includes New Zealand citizens), or an international student who has recently completed an International Baccalaureate (or educational award equivalent to the HSC)
- be applying for admission through UAC
- have achieved an ATAR of 95 or above (if you are applying to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music or the Sydney Dental School you must receive an ATAR of 90 or above)
- apply in the year that you complete your secondary education (if you are offered a Sydney Scholars Award, you may defer it for up to two years).
Note: Domestic students with excellent academic ability experiencing financial hardship or other disadvantages may also choose to apply for the Sydney Scholars Awards on equity and hardship grounds.
For more information Visit official Webpage Sydney Scholars Awards 2022 In Australia