Sun International Internship Programme 2021. Sibaya Casino and Entertainment Kingdom is offering an 18 months internship opportunity for a student who has completed their N6 Human Resources Management. This is an opportunity to gain the best practical experience in HR field. You can apply also The Youth in Development Boot Camp and Fellowship 2021
- Must have completed N6 Human Resources Management
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Previous experience in administrative work
- Internship should be a requirement by institution to complete qualification.
- Valid South African ID.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Engages professionally
- Ability to communicate at all levels in the business
- Planning and organising skills
- Ability to multi task
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Adapt and respond positively to change
- Handle confidential information
- Ability to work shifts that meet operational requirements
Key Performance Areas:
- Coordinate all admin as it relates to discipline and grievance procedures in the organisation and ensure proper record keeping as required by legislation
- Identify, classify, maintain and protect HR-related files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and audit requirements
- Assist employees in completing necessary paperwork to support changes, updates, etc.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs and records
- Be the first point of contact for all transactional HR-related queries
Equity Sun International Internship Programme 2021
- Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, SISA internal recruitment policy as well as units employment equity plans.
For more information about Sun International Internship Programme 2021