JOB TITLE: Store Keeper
- Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of
A reputable service company is looking for Store Keeper to be based in Dar es Salaam. An ideal candidate should have at least tow years experience of working in store or ware house with a good command in both English and Swahili.
- Oversees and administers the operations of a store. Receives, identifies and verifies merchandise.
- Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software. Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock.
- Makes claims with transport companies if delivered merchandise has been damaged.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, shipping date, etc. Prepares reports.
- Maintains equipment and instruments.
- Ensures cleanliness of work areas.
- at least 2 years experience in store or ware house.
- Diploma or degree in Stores Management or Procurement or in business studies
- Good command of English and Swahili