Must Read..!! 💯 Earn Money💰 Online By Shortening Link..!!!

JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP HERE | JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP HERE



www.simbasc.co.tz | Official Websites For Simba Sports Club News


Simbasc.co.tz | Websites For Simba Sports Club News

www.simbasc.co.tz, Website Ya Simba, Simba Sports Club, Simba Bingwa 2019/2020, simba.co.tz, Simba News

Today may 23rd Simba Sports Club has lounge their new Offical website from Simba Sc news and Updates that know as www.simbasc.co.tz with their YouTube channel.

Simba SC marks a huge historic moment in the history of the club existence that we are about to launch an official website of Simba sports club. This has been a project that started around January, a project that took a lot of effort, took a lot of input from various people to ensure that we are able to launch today.

A website some one might think that it’s just an online profile that you quickly put together so that the world can know who you are while as Simba SC we don’t take it that lightly for us a website is about the pride, it’s about who we are, it’s about a platform that goes out to the world to tell the world who we are, so if you are going to tell the world who you are, you have to go and do it very carefully and in a well thought out manner.

So we have taken everything into consideration to ensure that we are able to launch this historic moment at Simba SC. Our website will be available to everybody worldwide

Simba Sports Club famously known as “Wekundu wa Msimbazi” is a Tanzanian football club based in Msimbazi Street, Kariakoo, Dar es Salaam.The club’s training center known as Mo Simba Arena is located just outside the city centre in Bunju. The club’s home games are played at two stadiums, Uhuru Stadiumand National Stadium. Simba Sports Club is one of the two biggest football clubs in Tanzania, their arch-rivals being the Young Africans. its current name, Simba (which means Lion in Swahili).

Simba Sc Administration

Simba Sc has changed its administration from being owned by its registered members to a shareholding company whereby 49% of club’s shares were sold to business man Mohammed Dewji and the remaining 51% shares allocated to registered club members. The 49% bought by Mohammed Dewji were evaluated at 20,000,000,000 Tshs.

Read Also:- Ajira Leo Tanzania Apply Here All Jobs 2020

Simba Record | Rekodi Ya Mataji Simba Sc

  • TANZANIA PREMIER LEAGUE (TPL) x 20
  • CECAFA KAGAME CUP x 6
  • MAPINDUZI CUP x 3
  • AZAM SPORTS FEDERATION CUP x 1

For other more from Simba Sports Club get Here

OFISI KUU / HEAD OFFICE

 Msimbazi & Mchikichini St,
Kariakoo
Dar es Salaam,
Tanzania.
 S.L.P. 15318
 info@simbasc.co.tz
OFISI YA KAMPUNI / COMPANY OFFICE

2nd floor Diamond Plaza,
Mirambo St. & Samora Av.
Dar es Salaam,Tanzania.
S.L.P. 15318
info@simbasc.co.tz
Uniforumtz
Iam author of this website all about job advertisement, Scholarships And Other Education News You can also join us in our social media