Senior Manager; Service Management At CRDB Bank PLC Tanzania
Oversee the delivery of CRDB ICT services to the Bank’s customers and internal users ensuring consistent high service performance and drive high levels of customer satisfaction, in line with IT Service Management System and Business Continuity Management System best practices.
- Matokeo Darasa La Saba 2020 NECTA PLSE Results 2020
- Majina Waliopata Mkopo 2020/2021 | Loan Beneficiaries Names
ICT Service Continuity Management
- Ensure a robust and effective backup and restore capability exists to include on premise and cloud, covering all technology platforms including legacy systems where critical data is held.
- Ensure appropriate ICT Service Continuity issues & risks that could seriously impact the Bank are identified and closely managed.
- Define, document, obtain management approval for and lead the implementation of the Bank’s ICT Service Continuity Plan document including virus response and cyber-attack to ensure that the recovery objectives of the business can be achieved at all times.
- Serve as the global point of contact for ICT Service Continuity management and provide support to the crisis management team at time of a crisis.
- Provide leadership in the implementation of ICT Service Continuity Management practice, and ensure that the business objectives of ICT Service Continuity are met.
Enterprise Service Monitoring
- Accountable for managing all service related communication between ICT Department and stakeholders (internal and external) with respect to service performance and availability. This include Branches, Business units, Aggregators, MNOs, third-parties, who are linked to the Bank’s payment systems among others.
- Ensure that services and components meet and continue to meet their agreed performance targets and service levels, including investigating breaches of availability targets and service non-availability, and instigating remedial action.
- Provide leadership and supervision of the Bank’s enterprise’s Network Operations Center to ensure that services run efficiently without interruption, identify potential service issues proactively and ensure timely service restoration from service incidents when service issues occur.
Service Desk & Logical Access Management
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis.
- Drive continuous service improvement to improve the quality of ICT services delivered to users.
- Provides leadership with respect to requests fulfilment, incidents and problem management ensuring resolution within agreed service level targets.
- Develop and implement service management strategy and roadmap including ISO 20000 certification.
- Prepare monthly progress update reports of the section.
- Prepare and control annual budget (CAPEX & OPEX) of the section.
- Setup and implement cost saving initiatives.
- Comply with principles and policies in the information security handbook.
- Conduct Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) of the section.
- Ensure all Audit, Risk & Governance issues are closed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that appropriate service levels, KPIs and controls are in place and are delivered and regularly reported in a process driven fashion.
- Manage the relationship between ICT and the business, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and attend Customer Experience meetings
- Implement service management best practices including policies, processes, service catalogue and service level agreements.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Systems Technology or related academic field.
- 10 years’ experience working in a banking IT environment, four being in managerial position in IT service management.
- Business Continuity Management System and Service Management System Certification.
- PMP/PINCE 2, IT security, IT Risk or IT Audit audit e.g. CISA, CISM, etc Certifications.
- Knowledge of enterprise service monitoring platforms including but not limited to SolarWinds, Dynatrace, Whatsup gold, PRTG etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven leadership skills including ability to communicate appropriate detail to all levels of management.
- Strong analytical skills, proven functional and technical analysis skills.
- Strong follow-through and initiative to stay with issues until they are resolved, along with discipline and tenacity to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of managing continuity of ICT services especially in the event of an unforeseen disaster.