The Senior Relationship Manager will be reporting to the Head Corporate Bank – Tanzania
- To Develop and implement strategies for growth and retention of Top tier Local corporates and Public Sector clients in line with the overall Bank’s strategy, customer value proposition, agreed targets, policies and procedures as well as regulatory and risk frameworks.
The Job Responsibilities
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities through implementation of the sales strategy, aggressive marketing and managing the sales pipeline for the assigned portfolio.
- Maintain good relationships with clients so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships as well as retain the customers.
- Initiate and build Cross functional relationships within the corporate bank and other Units including operations, markets, transaction services and compliance among others in order to serve customers better.
- Identify and mitigate current and anticipated risks in the business through application of Citibank Credit policies and processes
- Ensure consistent customer satisfaction by coordinating with other departments in meeting product and service delivery expectations
- Responsible for credit analysis, presentations and seeking credit approvals for the assigned portfolio.
- Enhancing customer loyalty to ensure retention of clients
- Maintain a sound control & ethical environment (AML / KYC / fraud)in line with regulatory frameworks as well as the Bank’s leadership standards
The successful candidate should possess the following competencies:
- Relationship Management
- Strong Marketing and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop customised solutions
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-starter, with proven ability to deliver on stretch goals
- Proven ability for project management
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communications Skills
- Analytical Skills
- High levels of integrity and ethical standards
- Initiative and Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Hands-on individual with attention to detail
- Computer literacy and good writing skills
- Flexibility: Ability to adjust to different situations and be willing to accept new challenges & ideas
- Team Player: Ability to integrate easily with peers, staff and senior managers
- Energetic – willingness and enthusiasm
- Process oriented – good planning & organization skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum University Degree
- Credit Experience – both credit presentation and credit analysis
- Client Interfacing Working experience and a good understanding of banking operations and banking products.