Senior Project Manager At PASADA. Overview: PASADA is a social service and health care faith based organization operating under the Catholic Archdiocese of Dar es salaam. PASADA strives to reach the poorest of the poor living with HIV/AIDS and provide them with compassionate care, treatment and support services. Although sponsored by the Catholic Church, the services offered by PASADA are available to all individuals without discrimination of any sort.
PASADA KIZAZI KIPYA PROJECT
PASADA Kizazi kipya is a 4 year project funded by USAID in which PASADA implements as a Sub grantee to PACT-Tanzania will be ending on 30th September 2021, In order to maintain high quality level services and to meet our clients’ and donor’s expectations, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to work on fixed job assignment for eight months, January 2021 to August 2021 to fill the following positions below:
POSITION SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (1 Post)
Job Title Senior Project Manager
Reports to PASADA Executive Director
To provide overall leadership and management of USAID Kizazi Kipya project implementation at Councils level and ensure efficient and effective linkages, collaboration and networking with LGA authorities
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide overall technical, operational, administrative support to project staff and promotes an organizational culture where policies and values are observed.
- Approve travel request, staff liquidations, and review and approves all project expenses.
- Main point person with PACT cluster office, regional Medical office for all Kizazi Kipya project implementation by PASADA.
- Is the project leader who is ultimately responsible and accountable for timely, quality project implementation across 7 councils where PASADA implements Kizazi Kipya program.
- Ensure preparation and timely completion and submission of both financial and narrative reports (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual)
- Work with M& E coordinator to ensure that appropriate data is obtained to produce high quality timely reports.
- In collaboration with organization management, mentors project managers as appropriate in project management, organization development and community development issues.
- Ensure staff are supported to deliver quality results in all project implementation activities.
- Providing a mentoring and guidance to the team members and models best practices, advises and train other team members on organization policies, procedures, tools, and methodologies as needed.
- Represents USAID Kizazi Kipya Project in public events, stakeholders meeting and coordinate with other Donor funded programs at council level.
- Performs other related tasks as needed.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Master Degree in Sociology, Public Health, Development Studies, Project management, Business Administration or Economic Development,
- At least 10 years relevant experience in donor funded projects
- Previous experience managing staff.
- Experience in at least one of the following technical areas: Economic Strengthening, Youth and Adolescent work, Case management, Bi-Directional Reference, or Child Protection.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili.
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefit package, both positions offer a very attractive work schedule.
How to apply:
All applications letters should indicate the position and Council of interest on the envelope and if it is through email, then on the Subject, attached with detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, testimonials, transcripts and names of two referees and day time telephone number for confidential contact should be sent NOT LATER than 29th December 2020, interested candidates are also encouraged to physically bring their application at Temeke Chang’ombe opposite Police Chang’ombe within Catholic Church Compound., only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The contact address is;
The deadline for submitting the application is 29th December, 2020.