Ajira Mpya CRDB Bank 2021, Jobs In Tanzania 2021, CRDB Bank Tanzania Jobs, Nafasi Za Kazi CRDB Bank 2021. CRDB Bank PLC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill 1 vacant position of Senior Manager ICT Strategy & Governance existing in the Department of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) at Head Office, Dar es Salaam.
JOB TITLE: Senior Manager ICT Strategy & Governance
The Senior Manager ICT Strategy & Governance is responsible for the day to day management, monitoring and reporting on the systems and processes that support governance, strategy, risk, compliance, audit, security, architecture and overall administration and reporting within the Department of Information & Communication Technology (ICT).
Responsibilities for the Role:
- Develop, implement and monitor reporting mechanisms for overall strategy and governance, security and risk practices to support compliance and highlight areas of exposure
- Review identified security risks and breaches to ensure the bank assets and information are appropriately secured at all times
- Monitor and review compliance with audit and risk management strategies and practices to ensure ICT-related activities are meeting minimum standards
- Report on ICT compliance metrics, follow up with respective issues owners and advise on best practices to be applied on processes, people or systems delivering ICT services.
- Maintain currency and applicability of subject matter knowledge and the links to legislative, legal and statutory changes relating to information security and management
- Manage team performance, including guiding, supporting, coaching and mentoring team members
- Ensure all projects, enterprise architecture and initiatives are aligned and compliant to established bank’s security policies, processes and standards.
- Manage the security awareness and training programs of the bank
- Collaborate with external and internal business stakeholders, including Risk, Audit, HR, Compliance, BOT and external auditors, for effective and value-adding relationship
- Undertake risk control self-assessment prior to any independent audit or assessment, report and raise and issue noted for management attention and recording.
- Ensure all relevant ICT documents like policies, procedure, processes are reviewed regularly according to the policies and maintained.
- Review the application of Information Security policies and related standards and guidelines across business areas to ensure they are applied consistently and effectively and escalating any concerns.
- Manage deliverables of the team members, in accordance to their duties and responsibilities.
- Perform any other related roles and responsibilities as may be assigned from ICT Management, Line management or bank’s senior management.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Required Experience for the Role.
- Possession of a Bachelor degree in Computer Systems Technology or related academic field.
- ICT Security & Governance professional certifications, CISSP, COBIT, CGEIT or CISA will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of general ICT Strategy, compliance and governance experience in banking or similar environment.
- Experience of working in a deadline-oriented environment, managing multiple issues simultaneously.
- Broad experience and understanding of the strategy formation and reviews, governance and compliance frameworks and their linkage to bank industry in the Tanzania environment
- Technical knowledge of Information & Communication Technologies and Information Security.
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Strategy, governance, compliance frameworks.
- Cyber Security Framework.
- Project and Analytical skills.