Senior Human Resource Officer At ATCL. Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is implementing its five years Corporate Strategic | Plan (2017/2018-2020-2021) which includes the network expansion in local, regional and international destinations as well as improvement of its internal operations and human capital management. Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the position of Senior Human Resources Officer in Human Resources and Administration Unit.
POSITION: Senior Human Resource Officer (Engagement & Employees Welfare) 1 (ATCL HQ)
REPORTING LINE: Head of Human Resource and Administration
The following are qualifications for aspired candidates: –
- Must have Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management/Public Administration/Political Science and Public administration or Degree in Commerce/Business Administration Majoring in Human Resource Management or its equivalent from recognized University/lnstitution.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in service as Human Resource Officer in a competitive business environment.
- A proven background in provision of counselling services in a multicultural and multidisciplinary business environment is an added advantage
- A formal training in counselling at least to certificate level is an added advantage
- High levels of empathy
- Mental health, counseling methods and
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Critical thinking
- Problem-solving and flexibility
- Strong ethical standards
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
The holder of the position will perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee implementation of cost-effective staff engagement, team building and change management strategies;
- Develop, oversee and monitor the implementation of the work-life balance guidelines
- To oversee the implementation of leadership development programmes
- Develop and oversee implementation of strategies that will attract employees to open up about their mental health
- Coordinate interdepartmental and intradepartmental communication strategies
- Listen to employees’ concerns, seeking ways to address them
- Initiate and implement interdepartmental, departmental, sections and units stress management activities that will also to promote team work
- Plan, implement and manage the overall Talent Acquisition Strategy
- Prepare periodic reports
- Perform any other official duties that may be assigned by supervisor
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Five (5) years contract with remuneration and fringe benefits as per ATCL Scales and Incentive Scheme
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A detailed curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school), other relevant certificates, Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council-NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Applicants should consider the following closing dates for this post as follows: Within Fourteen (14) days from the first date of this announcement Applicants who previously applied for similar position may re-apply
The application letters should be directed to the following address: –
Managing Director and CEO,
Air Tanzania Company Limited,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM
The deadline for submitting the application is 11 October 2021.