JOB TITLE: Senior Cargo Agent Qatar Airways Dar es Salaam
We are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Operations team in Dar es Salaam as Senior Cargo Agent.
In this role, you will provide Cargo Operations and Customer Service functions including interaction with Customers and GHA for both import and export Cargo. You will secure proper operational and customer service support to enable the station to meet the Cargo Target.
You will also ensure full compliance at all times with all Safety and Security Regulations and Procedures as per Host State and Company Requirements and to identify needs and improve Cargo Service and operational performance for stations. Senior Cargo Agent Qatar Airways Dar es Salaam
Specific accountabilities include
- Supporting the immediate supervisor in developing operational plan and providing quality customer service whilst surpassing revenue targets.
- Liaising with Local Ground Handling Agents and with the Head Office Cargo Department to ensure and enhance a high-quality service provided by QR both import and export.
- Overseeing the GHA routines in order to pursue smooth running of operational activities.
- Supporting import Customers for clearance of their Cargo.
- Liaising with HQ Doha and/or origin stations for necessary support.
- Flight planning with maximum utilization of the Flight Capacity, Control and Operation Export and Import. Maintaining a close coordination between QR Space Control and Customers.
To be effective in this role, you will need
- Trade or Vocational Qualification
- 3 (three) years of job-related experience.
- Direct airline cargo experience would be well regarded.
- You will need a sound understanding of IATA/TACT regulations, basic rating, DGR and Warehouse handling.
- You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role
How to apply
Senior Cargo Agent Qatar Airways Dar es Salaam