sayouth.me/DBE. Department of Basic Education opened applications for Phase II of the Basic Education Employment Initiative on Monday, 27 September, which were due to close at midnight on 03 October. The department has since extended the application period to midnight, 10 Oct
We would like to notify the public that the web-based/ electronic application form is an alternative application method; however, it is not zero rated and requires a small amount of data (3MB) to complete. The mobi-site (sayouth.me/DBE) is still available for submissions
sayouth.me/DBE Application For Phase II Steps
- Visit sayouth.me/DBE in order to access the form
- Link takes applicants to homepage where they’re required to select the province in which they’re in.
- Fill in required fields with your personal particulars and ensure that all info is correct, esp contact number
- Search the name of school closest to you or click drop down menu to select school. Only schools in the province you are located, will appear on the list.
- Double check that all info is correct, click submit. If you have applied, there is no need to submit an application
Applicants must note that forms must be submitted online, as NO walk-ins to schools will be allowed due to Covid-19 restrictions and the preparation of final exams for the year, at both primary and high schools.
For more information to apply visit official Webpage https://hrmb.typeform.com/to/QZAvw64Z