Call for the applications of Sanlam Actuarial Science Bursaries 2021/2022. For 100 years Sanlam have been in the business of planning futures – it is more than our job, it is our trade. The attitude is one of proper dedication to doing what we do exceptionally well. Part of our commitment to our trade is recognising that for one to be a master in their trade, support is a key ingredient. That is why we offer bursaries to scholars who have enrolled to study actuarial science.
Requirements Sanlam Actuarial Science Bursaries 2021/2022
Final 2020 Grade 11 results and 1st Term as well as Prelim Grade 12 exam/test for 2021 results as well as NBT results Certified copy of your identity document (ID) Comprehensive CV focusing on Academics, Extra-mural activities and Leadership skills Grade 12 results may be used as determining factor An above 90% score in Mathematics and an overall A aggregate A motivation to support your application that answers the following questions:
- In your own words, can you describe what an actuary does?
- Why do you want to study actuarial science?
- Why do you believe you have what it takes to become an actuary?
- Why should Sanlam choose you to be a bursary holder?
- If you are not successful at becoming an actuary, what other career paths are you considering?
Benefits Sanlam Actuarial Science Bursaries 2021/2022
- Tuition and accommodation fees
- General allowance (books and pocket money)
- Mentoring and academic support from Sanlam actuarial professionals
- Vacation work and networking opportunities with Sanlam staff
- Guaranteed employment after completion of studies
- Continued support and payment towards actuarial board exams
- Range of work rotation opportunities across a broad spectrum of disciplines
All applications need to be completed online via the Sanlam Career Opportunities website. It is important that you submit the following documents with your application:
- Comprehensive CV as indicated
- A certified copy of your ID
- Final Grade 11 results and Grade 12 mid-year results
- A letter of motivation to support your application
We are committed to embracing and accelerating transformation. In accordance with Sanlam’s employment equity plan, preference will therefore be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups (Black South Africans i.e. African, Coloured and Indian scholars).
Applications are now open for submission.
For More Information Visit the Official Webpage : Sanlam Actuarial Science Bursaries 2021/2022