RUCU Selected Applicants Single & Multiple Admission| RUCU Selection 2020, Majina Waliochaguliwa RUCU 2020, Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU) is the successor of Ruaha University College (RUCO) which was established by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC) under its Trust Deed of the Registered Trustees of Ruaha University College through the generous support of well wishers (friends of RUCU) within and outside the country.
The University is governed and administered in accordance with the Catholic Church Policy on Higher Education Institutions – Ex Corde Ecclesia and the provisions of the constitution establishing a University. Nonetheless, RUCU is a private and secular institution of higher learning that is open to all regardless of their faith or religious affiliations.
Recommended For You
- Check PDF All Universities Selection 2020/2021 Updates
- MUST Join Instruction 2020/2021 PDF
- TCU Undergraduate Transfer Procedures | Jinsi Ya Kuhama Chuo Au Kozi
- NIT Selected Applicants 2020/21| NIT Selection 2020
- IAA Join Instruction 2020/2021 Download PDF
- TCU Multiple Selected Applicants 2020/21
It does not discriminate on any grounds such as faith or their backgrounds, religious affiliation, race, ethnicity, gender, disability or caste.
RUCU Selected Applicants Single & Multiple Admission| RUCU Selection 2010
Names Selected RUCU with Single Admission
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN EDUCATION (IT & MATHEMATICS)
- BACHELOR OF BANKING AND MICROFINANCE
- BACHELOR OF ARTS WITH EDUCATION
- BACHELOR OF ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE WITH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BACHELOR OF LAWS
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
- BACHELOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- BACHELOR OF ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE WITH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Multiple RUCU Selected Applicants who are required to confirm their Admission instead you will loose a chance.
- Bachelor of Science in Education (BSCED) (IT & Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Banking and Microfinance (BBM)
- Bachelor of Arts with Education (BAED)
- Bachelor of Accounting, Finance, and Information Technology (BAFIT)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (Software Engineering)(BSCSE)
- Bachelor of Computer Science (BCS)
- Bachelor of Environmental Health Sciences with Information Technology (BEHSIT)
For Certificate & Diploma Programmes 2020/21.