Room To Read Jobs Tanzania. Room to Read, Founded in 2000 on the belief that World Change Starts with Educated Children®, Room to Read is creating a world free from illiteracy and gender inequality. We are achieving this goal by providing support during the two most critical time periods in a child’s education: primary school for literacy acquisition and secondary school for girls’ education.
Our Literacy Program trains and coaches teachers, creates quality books and curricular materials and establishes libraries filled with diverse children’s books in local languages that can be enjoyed at school or home. Our Girls’ Education Program helps girls build skills to succeed in secondary school and make key life decisions by providing life skills curriculum, opportunities for mentorship and peer support, and family and community engagement.
- Majina Ajira Mpya Za Walimu 2020 PDF TAMISEMI
- Matokeo Darasa La Saba 2020 NECTA PLSE Results 2020
- 29 MDH Jobs 2020 In Dar es Salaam
Room to Read collaborates with local communities, partner organizations and governments to test and implement innovative models that can be integrated into the education system to deliver positive outcomes for children at scale.
To date, Room to Read has reached 18 million children in 37,000 communities across Bangladesh, Cambodia, Grenada, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Vietnam and Zambia, and plans to benefit 40 million children by 2025. Learn more at www.roomtoread.org.
Room To Read Jobs Tanzania (11 POSTS)
Te following below are 11 Room to read jobs Click on each job position, to view full details and apply:-
- Facilitator, Financial literacyR-01412 | Tanzania – Kibaha
- Facilitator, Financial literacy-2R-01410 | Tanzania – Kibaha
- Facilitator, Financial literacyR-01411 | Tanzania – Kibaha
- Facilitator, Financial literacyR-01409 | Tanzania – Kibaha
- Social Mobilizer, GEPR-01408 | Tanzania – Kibaha
- Manager, RMER-01407 | Tanzania – Main – Dar Es Salaam
- Facilitator, Financial Literacy GEPR-01405 | Tanzania – Remote
- Social Mobilizer, GEPR-01404 | Tanzania – Kibaha
- Social MobilizerR-01403 | Tanzania – Remote
- Social Mobilizer, GEPR-01402 | Tanzania – Kibaha
- Field Operations ManagerR-01401 | Tanzania – Main – Dar Es Salaam
To be successful at Room to Read, you will also:
- Have passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact a dynamic nonprofit organization
- Be a proactive and innovative thinker who achieves results and creates positive change
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Embrace diversity and a commitment to collaboration
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment
Room to Read is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Room to read Jobs Tanzania