Finance Internships 2021. Robben-Island Museum invites unemployed graduates to apply Finance Internship Programme 2021. The internship are for the period of 12 months.
- Internship Application deadline is 31 December 2020
Internship Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Stipend: R70 715.00 per annum
This temporary vacancy for and intern is available at Robben Island Museum in the Finance department reporting to the Unit Manager.The incumbent will be responsible to ensure various finance transactions are scheduled effectively and assist in all Finance Units and with all adhoc duties as required.
Experience and Technical skills:
- Finance related qualification e.g. B com degree, National Diploma in (Accounting, Management Accounting, Taxation, Internal Auditing);
- Computer literate (Ms Office Suite)
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and able to present ideas logical and concisely;
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Action orientated;
- Be able to work with a high level of accuracy;
- Be able to work under pressure;
- Accurate reporting is a strong requirement within the confines of strict deadlines
- Supplier focus;
- Respond and deal effectively with suppliers in a professional manner
- Must be able to work as a team;
- Must be able to accept guidance and constructive criticism and apply in the day to day operations within the unit;
- Consistently display values of professionalism.
How to apply Finance Internships 2021
Forward a detailed CV, accompanied by certified copies of your ID and qualification(s) as well as contactable & traceable referees, to [email protected] or by no later than 31 December2020. Note: If you do not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Please note your attachment should not exceed 10MB