Rise Global Talent Program 2021. Rise is a global talent program that finds extraordinary young people who need opportunity and supports them for life as they use their talents to serve others.
An initiative of Schmidt Futures and the Rhodes Trust, Rise will build a global community of future leaders, connecting everyone who applies with a network of peers, learning resources, and additional opportunities from Rise partners around the world.
Each year, Rise will select 100 Global Winners, ages 15 to 17, and provide them with individualized support throughout their lives as they commit their talents to building a better world. Winners will receive need-based financial support for university and internships, mentorship and career services, and access to funding to scale up their social impact throughout their careers.
Rise is for life
From graduating school to building a social enterprise, we want to be there every step of the way.
Rise helps you use your talents for good
We look for brilliance, perseverance, and integrity. Show us how you’ll build a better world.
Rise is a global community
Meet other talented peers around the world. Take free online courses and discover new opportunities
- Anyone between the ages of 15 and 17, from any country, with any background, passionate about any topic, and dedicated to building a better world.
- If you are between the ages of 15 and 17, from any country, with any background, you can apply to be part of the first-ever Rise cohort.
- Whether you’re interested in science, art, community organizing, or any other topic
Everyone who applies joins the Rise global community. You’ll have access to a network of peers, learning resources, and additional opportunities from Rise partners around the world.
During the application process, you will create an individual project and build professional and personal skills.
Benefits Rise Global Talent Program 2021
Rise Global Winners
- Each year, 100 Rise Global Winners will receive a lifetime of individualized support as they use their talents to build a better world.
- Winners will receive need-based financial support for university and internships, gain access to mentorship and career services, and be able to compete for funding to scale up their social impact.
- Receive need-based financial support for university and internships, a technology package, and free online courses.
- Meet other Rise Global Winners at a fully-funded summit and explore leadership, service, and your future career path.
Mentorship and Career Services
- Access individualized resources and guidance as you embark on your career journey.
- Apply for funding to scale up your service to others, or compete for investment to start a social enterprise.
- Be the first to know about scholarships, internships, and other opportunities through our partner universities and organizations.
- Stay connected to a community of future leaders through annual events and opportunities.
For More Information Visit the Official Webpage of the Rise Global Talent Program 2021