Receptionist Jobs At Fastlink | May 2020
Our company is looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
Job Description Receptionist Jobs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Telephone Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Informing Others
- Handles Pressure
- Supply Management
Read Also:- New Job Vacancies UWAWAKUDA | May 2020
Knowledge and skills:
- University/college degree is an asset
- Familiarity with phone systems
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office software preferred
Salary and Remunerations:
- The salary will be 300,000/= Tshs.