Public Website Design Terms | E-Government Agency (eGA)
Public institutions are therefore advised to design and operate websites to facilitate information and services to the public. However, such sites should be optimized for compliance with best practices, standards and best practices.
1. Address of registered website name
2. Write a letter of request to the Chief Executive Officer of the Government Agency Network
3. Submit your final site requirements, for example a diagram showing the layout of the information
5. Attend a five-day training on site management information.
7. Upon payment, you will be officially redirected to your site.
1. If the address of your site is stored and served elsewhere, you must submit it to the Agency.
2. eGA will continue to provide technical assistance to any problem contact us via email: [email protected] or call +255 764 292 299