Public Announcement From UTUMISHI | May 2020
The Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) is a government organ with a status of independent Department established specifically to facilitate the recruitment process of employees to the Public Service. Public Service Recruitment Secretariat was established by the Public Service Act No. 8 0f 2002 as amended by Act No. 18 of 2007, section 29(1).
Read Also:- New Job Vacancy Airtel Tanzania | May 2020
To be a Centre of Excellence in Public Service Recruitment in the region.
To undertake recruitment of Public servants using modern approaches by adhering to principles of equity, transparency and merits as well as providing advice to employers on employment related matters.
Read Also:- New Job Vacancy At NMB Bank Tanzania | May 2020
Read Public Announcement From UTUMISHI below:-
Sekretarieti ya Ajira katika Utumishi wa Umma inapenda kujulisha Umma kuwa nafasi za kazi za kada za AFISA HABARI DARAJA II, AFISA USAJILI MSAIDIZI DARAJA LA II na AFISA WANYAMAPORI DARAJA LA II ambazo zilitangazwa kwa niaba ya Wizara ya Mambo ya Ndani, Wakala wa Usajili, Ufilisi na Udhamini – RITA na Wizara ya Maliasili na Utalii zimeondolewa na zitajazwa kupitia “Kanzi data”.
Tangazo hili linawahusu waombaji waliomba nafasi hizi kuanzia tarehe 7 hadi 8 MEI, 2020
Functions of Public Service Recruitment Secretariat
The major role of PSRS is to facilitate recruitment in the Public Service. According to the Public Service Cap. 298 of 2002 as amended by Amendment Act No. 18 of 2007 section 29 (1), the functions of PSRS are:-
- Search for various professionals with special skills and prepare database for such professionals for easier recruitment;
- Register graduates and professionals for purposes of ease of reference of filling vacant posts;
- Advertise vacant posts occurring in the public service;
- Engage appropriate experts for purposes of conducting interviews
- Advise employers on various matters related to recruitment, and
- Do any other act or thing which may be directed by the Minister responsible for Public Service.
The core values of PSRS cornerstones of work performance and conduct in adaptation to changes in society, government, politics, and technology. The following were PSRS core values:-
Pursuit of excellence in service delivery.Loyalty to Government.Diligence.Integrity.Courtesy to all.Respect for the law, andProper use of official information