The main responsibilities of the Programme Assistant are:
- Liaise with Trias experts and organize training for TAHA and Trias staff on the Trias gender road map methodology and coordinate its implementation.
- Support TAHA with Market System Development related activities.
- Participate in the development and implementation of the M&E framework and tools
- Strengthen TAHA’s capacity in M&E, especially data collection and data analysis.
- Assist with the implementation of communication interventions including awareness raising campaigns.
- Support the Programme manager with other programme related activities.
- Is a Tanzanian, preferably from Zanzibar or willing to live in Zanzibar.
- Has a master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Has excellent English speaking, writing and presentation skills and speaks Kiswahili fluently. Should be capable to write flaw-less, engaging and appealing English texts.
- Has at least 3 years’ experience in project management, preferably with international NGOs.
- Has stakeholder’s management and coordination skills.
- Hands on experience in market development/ value chain and communication, including organizing campaigns, photography, videography, basic graphic design skills, experience with social media, dealing with media, PowerPoint etc.
- Is passionate and knowledgeable about gender equity and inclusion.
- Has great organizational / logistical skills.
- Is service-minded, highly accountable and team oriented. Has great interpersonal skills, strong work ethics and an impeccable integrity track-record.
- Promote learning and knowledge management/sharing.
Added value: Has a good network amongst relevant Zanzibari stakeholders (government, NGOs etc.).
(Note: A detailed Job description can be provided upon request.)
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If you meet all the requirements, please send your CV (Max. 3 pages.) and motivation letter to [email protected] before the deadline of July 20th.
At this stage there Is no need to send references or Diplomas etc. The selection process will include an oral interview and a written test.