Professional Secretary At SAUT (5 POSTS). The St. Augustine University of Tanzania (SAUT) is a private higher learning Institution owned by the Tanzania Episcopal Conference (TEC) with a vision of holistic development of a person and respect of human dignity.
SAUT is an equal opportunity employer and it intends to recruit competent academicians capable of imparting professional skills and inculcating civic and social values to students that will make them better citizens.
The applicants are required to fill the following vacant positions below:-
Professional Secretary (5 Posts)
Entry qualification for Secretary Post
- Holder of a Diploma in Secretarial services from accredited Higher Academic Institution.
- Work experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to perform any other related duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
- Ability to arrange and attend meetings where necessary and writes minutes.
- Ability to take proper care of work facilities and equipment.
- Ability to keep minutes/records of meetings.
- Ability to co-ordinates office needs and requirements.
- Ability to handle confidential matters.
Terms of Employment
- Successful candidates will be employed on Contract terms of three (3) years (renewable) however the confirmation shall be made after satisfactory completion of first year of employment probation.
- Attractive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates as per the position applied.
Mode of Application
Application should be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), providing names, positions and detailed contacts of three (3) Reliable referees and copies of relevant Certificates and Transcripts.
Human Resource Director
St. Augustine University of Tanzania
P.O. Box 307,
Tel: 028 29 81186/7
Email: [email protected]
Deadline for Receiving Applications
- The applications should be submitted to the address below not later than Thursday 23rd July, 2020 at 16:00 hours. Any application received after due date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
This advert can be also be viewed from SAUT website: www.saut.ac.tz