This is a Tanzania Institute of Education Evaluation platform. It allows private publishers to submit their electronic teaching and learning for evaluation and validation. It offers all the features that are also available on the mobile phones application.
POST: PRINTER GRADE II – 1 POST
- POST CATEGORY(S): CREATIVE AND DESIGN
- EMPLOYER: TANZANIA INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION (TIE)
- APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-03-01 2021-03-14
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To prepare work schedule;
- To prepare working tools and equipment;
- To assign work to staffs under him/her;
- To make follow-up on on-going activities and reports on the progress to the supervisor;
- To prepare job jacket layout about plan of production; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in printing from a recognized institution with a minimum of three years experience in printing industry.
- PTSS 4-5