Planning Officers (2 POSTS) At CPB. The Cereals and Other Produce Board of Tanzania (CPB) is a Government institution established through the Cereals and Other Produce Act No. 19 of 2009 to provide for promotion and development of cereals and other agricultural produce and to provide for other related matter. According to the act, the main function of the Board is to carry out commercial activities and such other activities as are necessary, advantageous or proper for the development of the cereals and other produce industry.
CPB Headquarters is located in Dodoma at Central Business Park, Mbugani area along VETA Road. Currently, CPB offices outside Dodoma operate in seven Branch offices as follows: Eastern (Dar es Salaam City in Dar es Salaam Region), Southern (Mtwara Municipality in Mtwara Region) Southern Highlands (Iringa Municipality in Iringa Region), Northern (Arusha City in Arusha Region) Western (Kigoma Municipality in Kigoma Region), Lake (Mwanza City in Mwanza Region) and Central (Dodoma City in Dodoma Region).The Headquarters is responsible for providing Branch Offices with technical and professional support, establishing standards, systems and procedures for resources management, utilization, capacity building, coordinating the Board’s technical services, monitoring and evaluating the performance of field operations. All operational matters of the CPB are handled at the Branches, and that the Headquarters deals with strategic management issues.
CPB is seeking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below and work as part of a team that meet the expectations of the CPB….
Position: Planning Officers (2 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in collecting information and data on the goals and objectives of the Board;
- To assist in analysing and evaluating data as a basis of formulation of plans.
- To assist in collecting Information on students and staff;
- To assist in collecting data on Physical facilities. (plant and equipment by categories and functions educational programmes, goals and achievements);
- To prepare profiles to bring together available statistics on the activities and resources of the Board Department;
- To combine and analyses categories of data as basis of plan formulation
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree/Advanced Diploma in Economics, Statistics, Planning or equivalent from a recognised University/Institution
Method of Application
All applications must be sent by using the following address; Director General, Cereals and Other Produce Board,
Central Business Park, Mbugani Area, 24 VETA Street,
Email address: [email protected]
All applications sent through email should have all the required documents scanned in pdf format and attached.
Closing date for receiving application 30th June, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
CEREALS AND OTHER PRODUCE BOARD.