Pharmaceutical Techincian II At AICC, September 2020. Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC) was established under the Public Corporations Act No. 17 of 1969 by Presidential Order through Government Notice number 115, published on 25th August, 1978. The Centre is wholly owned by the Government of United Republic of Tanzania and operates under the purview of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and East African Co-operation.
AICC was established to manage and control the Headquarters’ complex of the defunct East African Community in Arusha which belonged to the defunct East African Community. It also owns Julius Nyerere International Convention Centre as per Arusha International Conference Centre (Amendment) Order of 2014, dated 19th March, 2014; and provide facilities and services on the complex for purposes of conferences, meetings, seminars etc.
Pharmaceutical Techincian II At AICC, September 2020
JOB TITLE: PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNICIAN II
The Centre invites applications from suitably qualified Public Servants who wish to be transferred to Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake Pharmaceutical Production i.e. compounding, packaging and labelling pharmaceutical products under supervision of senior staff.
- Providing medication and other health care products to patients
- Dispensing medicines to patients
- Educating patients on rational use of drugs
- Maintaining prescription records and inventories of medications and pharmaceutical products
- Performing any other duties relevant to the scope of work that may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent qualifications from a reputable institution and licensed by the Pharmacy Council.