PDF SUA Selection 2020/2021 Degree And Non-Degree Applicants. The following applicants have been selected in the first round to join various degree and non degree programmes for 2020/2021 academic year which commences on the 23th November, 2020. Prospective Students are advised to observe the following:
- The Candidates in a list of multiple selection they should login in their account to confirm to join at Sokoine University of Agriculture.
- All students are required to participate in a mandatory orientation programme planned to starts on 23, November, 2020
- Admitted students should download admission letters at www.suasis.sua.ac.tz through their SUASIS (SUA Student Information System) account. SUASIS can be accessed using the username and password provided to you during application.
- Each student Must upload a recent and high quality passport size photo on their web page before arrival for official use. This must be of the same quality as those used for passports or Identity cards.
- Applicants who are not in this list are advised to wait for the second selection which is expected to be released on 24/10/2020 and they are also allowed to change the programme if they wish, no charge applicable.
- New applicants can apply in the second round application window which will be open on 12/10/2020 up to 18/10/2020
The Deputy Vice Chancellor (Academics),
Sokoine University of Agriculture,
P. O. Box 3000,
Chuo Kikuu, Morogoro
Inquiries should be sent to:-
Directorate of Undergraduate Studies
Sokoine University of Agriculture
P. O. Box 3000, Chuo Kikuu, Morogoro
Telephone No: 0737 462 229 OR 0737 462 230
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
PDF SUA Selection 2020/2021 Degree And Non-Degree Applicants
To seee alll names of SUA Selected Applicants 2020/2021 Downalod PDF FILE below:-