Kariakoo Markets Corporation is an autonomous Government Institution established under the Kariakoo Market Corporation Act no 36 of 1974 (Revised by the Act No 16 of 1985, to manage and control the Kariakoo Market, establish and manage other markets within Dar es salaam Region.
Administratively the Kariakoo Markets Corporation reports to the President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government.
Office Attendant Grade II At Kariakoo Markets Corporation
The Corporation therefore invites applications from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant job positions: –
JOB TITLE: Office Attendant Grade II – 1 Post
The Office attendant will;
- Observe office cleanliness
- Serve employees and guests with refreshments.
- Dispatch files and Mails in and out of the office
- Receive incoming mails and keep in records
- Prepare conference room and serve Meetings
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor
- A Certificate of Secondary Education (Form IV/ VI) and Training Certificate on office attendance from a recognized Institution, with least one year of experience in a relevant field.
Mode of Application:
Interested and qualified Tanzanians should send their handwritten application letter, up to date curriculum vitae with names and contact addresses of three referees, certified copies of academic and professional certificates, birth certificate and a recently passport size photo within two weeks from the date of advertisement. All applicants should not be above 45 years. Qualified women and people with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application should be sent to:
Kariakoo Market Corporation,
Dar es Salaam
The deadline for submitting the application is 01 December 2020