NMB Wakala Charges 2021 (NMB Makato). As the most profitable bank in Tanzania with the widest coverage in the country, we keep striving to reach every single Tanzanian. We have now extended our service delivery channels by contracting private businesses (agents) to provide services on our behalf.
We call it NMB Wakala. We have invested in ultra modern technology so that our customers can receive our financial services not only with ease but also at reasonable costs and with high levels of security. It also provides easy cash collection for our institutional and business customers.
With NMB Wakala, we provide our esteemed customers with:
- Closer service
- Queue free service
What we offer at NMB Wakala:
Our agents are equipped with Point of Sale (POS) devices with which they do banking transactions. The device is connected to the bank and passes transactions fast and securely. Customers can visit our agents branded with NMB Wakala on the shop sign and get a number of services:
- Cash deposits
- Cash withdrawals with NMB ATM card or NMB Mobile banking
- Balance enquiry and mini-statements
- Fund transfers to other NMB accounts
- Loan repayments
- School/College fees payment
- Airtime purchase by cash
- Payment services (Luku, TRA, TV subscription, air-ticketing, UDART, etc.)
- Other bill payments
You can deposit cash, pay for services or purchase airtime without an NMB account as these services are also accessible by cash.
Do you want to be our agent? Jinsi Ya Kuwa Wakala Wa NMB Bank
By being our agent, you can achieve the following:
- Earn a lucrative commission
- Increase foot-traffic to your core business, hence more sales
- Reduce the risk of keeping or transporting cash from your business to the bank
- Partner with the biggest bank to serve the majority of our fellow Tanzanians