NIT Confirmation Code 2020/21 How To Confirm. The National Institute of Transport (NIT) is a public higher learning institution located on west of Dar-es-Salaam City, along Mabibo Road in Ubungo Light Industrial area; just about one kilometer off the Morogoro Road. NIT was established in 1975 as training wing of the then National Transport Corporation (NTC).
NIT was charged with the responsibility of strengthening human resource capabilities of transport operatives and middle level managers of subsidiary companies of NTC. These subsidiary companies were: National Bus Services Limited (KAMATA), Usafiri Dar-as-Salaam Limited (UDA), Regional Transport Companies (RETCOs) etc.
In 1982, it was realized that there was need to have an Institute that will cover all modes of transport. The Institute expanded its area of activities and responsibilities.
As a result, NIT was re–established through NIT Act No. 24 of 1982 as an autonomous Higher Learning Institution under the then Ministry of Communications and Works.
It came into operation on 1st July, 1983 through the Government Notice No. 91. Currently, the Institute is under the Ministry of Transport. With legal status and the Governing Council was given a mandate to govern and administer the Institute.
HOW TO GET NIT CONFIRMATION CODE
- Visit NIT online Application System (OAS)
- Login in the System you will see if you are Multiple Selected
- If you are multiple Selected students will be given option to fill confirmation code
- To get confirmation cide to fill in the space click Request confirmation code so as to be sent to you either in your Email or phone number that were used to apply for University.
- After getting confirmation code back in you Admission account so as to confirm and be full admitted at National Institute of Transport (NIT)
NOTE: For those with Multiple Admission must confirm so as don’t loose their Opportunities. Confirmation is compulsory