Implemented in the Iringa, Mbeya, and Zanzibar regions, the Feed the Future Tanzania Advancing Youth activity collaborates with local government, the private sector, civil society organizations and young people themselves to change youth perceptions by developing professional and leadership skills among young people aged 15-35, while promoting healthy lifestyles.
The project connects youth to opportunities across its three objectives:
1. Increasing entrepreneurship and workforce readiness skills among youth
2. Strengthening leadership and positive youth development
3. Enhancing life skills for healthy living and planning
1. Objectives of the Assignment AY program is seeking a qualified and experienced branding and design firm to create a branding pack for AY communication across all components.
- New SNV Jobs Tanzania (SHINYANGA) April 2020
- New Job Opportunity At Land O Lakes Venture37 April 2020
- Job Opportunity At Community Forests Pemba April 2020
- How To Apply a Job Through Email In 8 Steps
1. Works with AY Communication Specialist to understand the purpose of the desired content, determine the type of products being made, set the creative direction, and develop timelines.
2. Create measurable brand visibility and equity through ongoing content strategy management and evaluation of AY visual resources & communication collateral.
3. Designs visual content for AY campaigns, and other dissemination outlets to promote products, generate media interest, and contribute to business development efforts.
4. Develops robust presentations for a variety of needs including training, staff presentations, etc.
5. Designs and produce publications such as brochures, fliers, briefs, bulletins, and data sheets, and assists in the creation of flexible templates for each content type.
6. Creates custom illustrations, icons, and infographics.
7. Transforms quantitative data and qualitative research into compelling visuals.
8. Assists in the creation of print and digital branding materials.
3. Required Qualifications:
The branding firm is expected to have the following qualifications:
1. Qualified in graphic design with a minimum of 10 years of demonstrated experience developing and executing successful branding designs for programs or organizations and strong professional experience on donor-funded programs.
2. A diverse portfolio across print and digital media that shows solid design skills and preferably work with data or research-based information.
3. Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Experience with Sketch a plus.
4. Proficiency in PowerPoint. Experience with Prezi a plus.
5. Understanding of visual presentation principles for mainstream social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
6. Ability to build email templates in MailChimp and social media templates in Adobe Spark, or similar programs.
7. Solid understanding of design principles as they relate to typography, layout, and color.
8. Ability to follow branding guidelines at organization, program, and project levels.
9. Knowledge of user experience best practices a plus.
10. Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain organized design files, version control, and folder structures.
11. Well-organized, able to work independently and as part of a team, skilled at handling multiple complex tasks, strong interpersonal skills, and able to adhere to deadlines.
12. Demonstrated time management and problem-solving skills.
13. Strong attention to detail, especially when working with numbers.
14. Strong interpersonal and people-oriented skills.
15. Ability to deftly manage multiple feedback along the production process.
16. Outstanding verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and cross-cultural skills required
17. Demonstrated leadership, integrity, and versatility
18. English fluency required.
Start date: TBD (copy & paste the link to see this section) – https://bit.ly/2wSNKf7
The branding firm, and the staff member they may employ, report to the AY Communication Specialist