Advertisement of Business Opportunities
INFORMATION ON BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Date: 1st June 2020
Reference no: 01/NCA/2020
Subject: Provision of Consultancy Services
Contracting Authority: Norwegian Church Aid Tanzania
Norwegian Church Aid (NCA) is a Norwegian non-governmental and development organization working to promote Social Justice, Human Rights and Economic Justice for poor communities. Norwegian Church Aid has its foundations based in the congregation of Churches in Norway, whose efforts are dedicated towards eradicating poverty, its causes and social deprivation. In Tanzania, Norwegian Church Aid works in collaboration with local faith-based partners (FBOs)
Norwegian Church Aid Tanzania, in cooperation with its partner invites qualified individual consultants or firms in provision of the following services to respond to this advertisement.
Consultants who have responded to this advertisement and provide the required information will be shortlisted and the qualified ones will receive a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the relevant lot(s).
Consultancy on Job needs analysis review The consulting firm or individual should possess the below listed qualifications:
- At least five years of in-depth experience in conducting job needs analysis.
- Experience in talent management/development and training activities.
- Experience in working with international organisations (preferably INGO).
- Excellent analytical, research, writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- A high standard of professionalism.
- Proficiency in English both oral and written.
Read Also:- Job Opportunity At HPSS June,2020
Consultancy on Clinical Services Review Specific qualifications of team leader will include but not limited to:
- Master’s in health related with experience in conducting clinical services monitoring and review with not less than five (5) years
- Good understanding ofTanzanian Health systems
- Experience in managing Review team
- Demonstrate evidence of carrying similar work in East Africa before, especially in Tanzania, particularly health sector
- Good in qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Experience in undertaking of clinical services/ hospital services monitoring and review
- Good report writing skills
The interested Consultants shall provide the following information to the Contracting Authority:
- Indicate which Consultancy service you are interested in.
- Provide the following information:
- the individual or company’s name and contact details:
- contact person:
- CV of individuals or brief description of the company’s background and main line of work; and
- experience with this kind of service (as specified above).
This is purely information on business opportunities and does not constitute a commitment to purchase or any other form of contractual commitment with the Contracting Authority.
When the shortlisting process is completed by the Procurement Committee, successful candidates will be contacted. Deadline for submission of letter of interest: 7th June 2020