New Job Vacancy at SculptArmy Sports Tanzania
Ajira Mpya Tanzania, Nafasi Za Kazi 2020, SculptArmy Sports Tanzania
This is what you’ll do:
- You are responsible for promoting sculptarmy.com in Tanzania
- Track and find events we can participate and manage preparations for the same
- Prepare Market analysis , SWOT, PESTEL analysis for competition and retail industry in Tanzania & East Africa
- Prepare Marketing campaign and materials
- Create new ways to reach out and promote our brand across the country
- Help the C-level team in preparation of detailed material and information
- Propose partnerships and MOUs that SculptArmy can benefit from
- Work with multiple tools (MSword, Excel, G Suite )
This is what you’ll bring to us:
- Ideally you are a fluent speaker in Swahili and English
- Bachelor Education preferably Marketing, Finance or Business Administration (Last year students are welcome to Apply )
- Experiences in Retail is an advantage but not essential
- At best you gained first practical working experience in a start-up environment and are fascinated by fast scalable business models
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly
- You like to take on responsibility and are able to work independently
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
- Get 25% on all sculpt army products
Read Also:- USAID Tanzania New 6 Job Vacancies April 2020
This is who we are:
We are at SculptArmy, SculptArmy Sports Tanzania is a sport’s gear company , that innovates authentic sports gear to keep you motivated to do physical exercises at home without limits, SculptArmy Sports Tanzania dedicates its maximum energy to pursue its mission which is to keep people fit no matter the environment they are in ,as they are devoted to make Sport gears that work as a home gym and at an affordable price.
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to develop and advance professionally and personally.
SculptArmy Sports Tanzania proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Then apply through our candidate portal via the button provided below for a chance to become a member of our magnificent team! In order to get to know each other as soon as possible, please send us your full application (letter of motivation, desired salary, curriculum vitae and your grades).
Your contact person is Stephen from the People & Organization team. If you have any questions regarding the application process, mail us contact@SculptArmy.com
We are looking forward to your application!