New Job Vacancy at Enabel – Promotion of Hygiene and Sanitation in Kigoma Region – EoI | Deadline: 01st May, 2020
- Background of the organization(s) which should include experience in carrying out hygiene promotion activities in rural communities.
- Governance and organizational structure; experience and qualifications of key professional staff of the organization.
- Overall organizational budget and allocation for hygiene and sanitation promotion activities for the past three years.
- Certified copy of original Audited Account Statement for the last three years; and latest annual report.
- Approach of how the organization(s) will implement the project, and more crucially, what activities will be carried out for how long
- Demonstration of the organization’s capacity in monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning.
- An estimated budget for the intervention and indication of what contribution the organization is willing to make including, cash and/or in kind.
Read Also:- Job Opportunity At Millar Cameron | April 2020
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Project Manager – Advisor Rural Water Supply
Lake Tanganyika Basin Water Board,
P.O. Box 24, Kigoma
Email address: [email protected]
Mobile: +255 743 736 554
Please note that this notice is for expression of interest only and does not constitute a solicitation. Enabel reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time. Makin a submission does not guarantee consideration to participate in the solicitation. All submissions will be reviewed and only shortlisted organizations will receive documents calling for proposals.