AAI Dar es Salaam Campus. The Institute of Accountancy Arusha is a parastatal academic institution offering undergraduate and postgraduate training, research and consultancy courses. It is established by the Institute of Accountancy Act of 1990 with its headquarters at Njiro Hill, Arusha City.
The Institute wishes to recruit a qualified, suitable, motivated, potential and capable Tanzanian human capital from the market on specified time
- To become an exemplary centre of excellence in modern business management training, research and consultancy services.
- To provide high quality, competence-based training and offer research and consultancy services through applied technology.
JOB TITLE: Coordinator – Consultancy & Executive Development (CED) – 1 Post (Dar es Salaam Campus
General Conditions to Interested Applicants:
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzanian
- Applicants must attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail address and accessible, reliable mobile phone numbers and three reputable referees
- All applications should base on strength of the information given by this advertisement with hand-signed application letters
- All applications must be attached with relevant certified copies of the following:
- Form IV, VI National Examination certificates transcript
- Diploma, First degree and postgraduate degree certificates
- Two recent passport size picture
- Birth certificate
- Form IV result slips, partial testimonials or partial result slips are strictly not accepted
- Presented of forged academic certificates and other incorrect information in the CV shall necessitate to legal actions
- Applicants retired from public service for whatever reasons should not apply
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies and universities should have beenbauthenticated by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) or Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
- Applicants with special needs/cases or disability are encouraged to apply and are supposed to indicate so in their application letter
- Women are highly encouraged to apply
- Only shortlisted applicants will be informed on the date for interview
- Application letters should be in English language
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification from consideration into further processing steps
- Opening of the application is on 03rd July 2020. Deadline for applications is 10th July 2020. AAI Dar es Salaam Campus